Thursday, August 14, 2003

Vespas, Vespas everywhere

Well, I was one-upped on 'sustainable styleness' today. On my way to work upon my sporty little Vespa I had to stop for the light on Pine Street in downtown Seattle. Gliding down the street in a designer dress and shoes was a beautiful woman...on a skateboard. YES! She even showed off a bit by weaving back and forth a bit. Talk about sustainable and style! When/if I run into her again I HAVE to find out the full story.

Another Vespa story...one of the joys of owning a Vespa, or any scooter for that matter, is that you are your own radio. When you're on the freeway, you can even sing at the top of your lungs and nobody can really hear you. Yesterday, I was on Highway 99 singing Shania Twain's new song Always and Forever at the top of my lungs and didn't really notice that I had actually come to a stop. Whoops. The woman in the care next to me said it sounded great though.

In other news I finally discovered Mother's Peanut Butter Bumpers cereal. Yummie!

No comments: